Au Sable River Valley Cross-Country Ski Trails
With almost 50 miles of cross country skiing visitors are sure to find a challenge on the groomed trail systems at Corsair and Eagle Run or on un-groomed trails located at Reid Lake, Wolf Creek, and Wakely Lake. For the more adventurous, off-trail skiing and snowshoeing is allowed.
Download the most recent version (recommended for viewing the maps & brochures) of Adobe Reader for free now.
Cross-Country Ski Trails
Corsair Trail - 28.3 miles - Hiking & Skiing Trail - Brochure & Map
Eagle Run Trail - 6.8 miles - Biking, Hiking & Skiing Trail - Brochure & Map
Highbanks Trail - 7 miles - Hiking & Skiing Trail - Brochure & Map
TELL THEM YOU SAW THEIR AD IN AUSABLE RIVER VALLEY ONLINE
- 19.6 miles - Hiking & Skiing Trail - Brochure & Map Hosit Lake Trail
- 7.6 miles - Hiking & Skiing Trail - Map Loud Creek Trail
- 12.6 miles - Hiking & Skiing Trail - Brochure & Map Reid Lake Trail
- 8.6 miles - Hiking & Skiing Trail. - Wakely Lake Foot Travel Area Map
- [Cross Country Skiing/Hiking Trail] - Map Wolf Creek Trail
Copyright 2011-2017. All rights reserved.
Enchanted Forest Web Page Design Service 3980 Curtisville Road, South Branch, Michigan 48761 “Promoting Michigan Businesses & Organizations Since 1997” “A Veteran Owned & Operated Business” Phone: (989) 735-2206. Email: Support@TheEnchantedForest.net Last update on Sunday, 01 January, 2017. Number of pages: 425